Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thoughts Left Unsaid

"I should not have done that." - July 22, 2007

"Lips are created to tell how you feel. Eyes are created to tell the things how your lips can't. Lips tell stories through words. Eyes tell stories through tears. Yet, why is it that I want to tell something through my eyes but I just cant?" - July 29, 2007

"Sleep well, sleep well. You have stolen, you have stolen, you have stolen my heart." July 30, 2007

"Something tells me that there are things that you must let go and yet I feel something that urges me to continue. What should I do? Should I do what it says or what it feels?" August 2, 2007

"Someone told me that everything could be solved through Mathematics. If that is so, then I
could have known the equation of love a long time ago." August 2, 2007

"It takes time, it takes time." August 2, 2007

"And I hate it when someone backstabs me (who likes to be backstabbed anyway?). I didn't do anything wrong to them still, they oppose me without knowing it. I don't keep grudges to anyone but don't wait for me to show you where I keep all my envidia."

2 comments:

zeus-zord said...

should have not done what?

ahnjellie said...

...it takes just a little more than time itself.

do not let your emotions take a hold of you... everything is in the mind after all... your mind thinks but your heart does not... it is always the mind that does the thinking... remember that.